General comfort zone, conscious mind, conscious thinking,subconscious mind, subconscious thinking. Your subconscious mind is like a huge memory bank. Its capacity is virtually unlimited. It permanently stores everything that ever happens to you.
Your conscious mind commands everything that you think or speak and your Subconscious Mind comply
In a human body there is many important parts but the most important and powerful part is a human mind or we are also called it the brain.
The brain has a many unlimited type of capacity like capture all things in visual that we are see during our whole life.
But another important thing is our mind/brain is works until we are awake. Like we can’t think when we are sleeping or we are out of our mind.
Within a mind there is also one part in a human body that is also working 24 X 7, It’s a subconscious mind.
What it is ?
This is a part of our brain and generally which is not controlled by us. Which is awake when we are sleep.The most important thing you need to know about the subconscious mind is that it is always “on”. That is, it is active day and night, regardless of what you are doing. The subconscious mind controls your body. You cannot hear this silent inner process with your conscious effort.
The basic principle is that whatever your mind can imagine… it can create. How does your mind do this? What your mind thinks, sees, believes, feels is all sent to your subconscious mind — it’s great partner, the real power within you. Your Subconscious Mind then works with the universe and creates your reality based on the messages that began in your mind. But it’s not enough to simply imagine it and then hope it happens. That’s not the way it works. If you can imagine it you can achieve it.
What it’s Do ?
Your subconscious mind is like a huge memory bank. Its storage capacity of virtually scaling is unlimited. It permanently stores everything that ever happens with you in past and present also. Sometimes it’s also gives you signal about some future things that will be happens with you.
In order to truly understand just how powerful your subconscious mind is you must first understand and accept that there is no such thing as coincidence. Nothing happens by chance. That means nothing is predetermined or meant to be.
So if you constantly worry about not having enough money — you’ll never have enough money. It’s that simple. If you don’t think you’re capable of accomplishing your goals — you’ll never accomplish any of them. If you don’t think there are enough opportunities for you — you’ll never find the right opportunity. If you don’t think you can get ahead in life — you’ll never get ahead in life. If you think you’re overweight — you’ll always be overweight. If you don’t think you can — then you never will. Why? Because your subconscious mind is always working on the information you send it — and if that information is negative then you will only have a negative reality.
How does it do this? Once your subconscious mind gets your message it then connects with the people and events that will help create the situation based on your message. So if you think it is difficult to make money then your subconscious mind will go out and draw you to people and events to you that will make it difficult for you to make money.
How can we use it’s power ?
One of the ways we can do this is by affirming to ourselves for several minutes each day, “My subconscious mind is my partner in success.” By doing this we are re-educating ourselves as to the fact that we possess a second powerful mind, and that it is our partner in success. Becoming conscious of our subconscious, and moving beyond thinking of it as some abstract concept or figment of our imagination is an important step.
- Your subconscious mind not only controls all the processes of the body, but also knows the answers to the various questions and can solve many problems.
- Before going to bed, refer to your subconscious mind with a specific request and soon you will see its miraculous power in action.
- Anything that is captured in your subconscious mind will directly affect you in the form of emotions, circumstances and events. Therefore, you need to watch closely what thoughts and ideas govern your mind.
- All experiences arise from unfulfilled desires. If you are focused on various issues and problems, thus will be the reaction of your subconscious mind.
- When you have a specific goal or dream, consciously repeat this statement: “I believe that the power of the subconscious, which gave me this desire, will embody it in me now.”
- Stress, anxiety and fear can disrupt the natural rhythm of breathing, heart rate and work of any other part of the body. Cultivate in your subconscious mind thoughts of health, peace and harmony, and all the functions of the body will return to normal.
- Fill your subconscious with expectations of the best experiences and emotions, and your thoughts will become a reality.
- Imagine a positive outcome of your problems, fully feel the enthusiasm from what has happened. All your fantasies and feelings are clearly accepted by your subconscious and then implemented in life.
Please also check following links :
How Both Mind Works ?
The next step is to be aware of how our both minds work together, to learn the functions and roles of each. The subconscious has two main functions in our life. The first function is to attract to us conditions and circumstances according to the predominant thought patterns that reside within it. My recurring mantra is, “What you focus on you attract.” Now with this new subconscious information, you can begin to understand why this is true. Your subconscious mind is not limited in any way and will forever attract to you according to your thoughts. It has no desire of its own and will simply act upon what resides and vibrates within.
Our conscious mind is the guardian to the gates of the subconscious
Some Real Example
Now we all know what is sub-conscious mind, so let’s check some real examples about it.
I think the very great & simple example is our breathing system which we can’t control for the long time !! It’s like a background system which runs automatically by the human body.
Another example I can remind is – checking our SMARTPHONE continuously for new message or notification and still not noticing the time 😛 Again going back and checking the time!! 😛 This is the uncontrolled process and it’s happening with everyone 😀
Some real and interesting facts is like we have heard sometimes some person is save his life from some major diseases like Cancer, Brain tumor etc.
So the question is if there is no exact medicine for this diseases then how people save his life, The fact is it’s willpower and positive attitude about war with diseases and finally person wins.
The example of some peoples is Steve Jobs,
Like/Follow us on Facebook